I am trying to eat a healthier diet and going to fix Roasted Salmon Wrapped in Swiss Chard tonight. We will see how it goes... I am not the chef, so I like recipes with few ingredients! See the recipe from Martha Stewart below and try it yourself.
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest, plus 1 tablespoon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 4 leaves Swiss chard, stalks trimmed
- 4 (6 to 8 ounces each) skinless salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil; set aside. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, combine butter, tarragon, and lemon zest in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Place chard leaves in boiling water; cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Using tongs, remove leaves from water, and lay them flat on prepared baking sheet.
- Place one fillet on top of a leaf, near tip; repeat with remaining fillets. Sprinkle fish with lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Dividing evenly, spread butter mixture over each fillet, and wrap leaf around, tucking stalk underneath to secure. Roast until just cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Serve.